Under the brand of The Learning Harbour,The Phrontistery is seeking dynamic teaching assistants for our after-school care service. As part of the programme team for The Learning Harbour, Student Care Teacher/Assistant Teacher can expect to be part of a cohesive team that seeks to help primary school students in their school curriculum.
Student Care Teacher / Assistant Teacher (Full Time / Part Time)
We are hiring Student Care Teachers for The Learning Harbour. You will be responsible for implementing and supervising all aspects of daily teaching and development activities for children enrolled in the Student Care Programme.
- Ensure homework completion and provide guidance for primary school students
- Able to guide English, Mathematics and Science at primary school level
- Maintain order within compounds of the Centre
- Daily Administration – attendance, grade records, health and safety, etc
- Liaise with parents and School on the child’s progress
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels or ‘O’ Levels Certification
- Patient and passionate to teach/guide children
- Friendly and cheerful with excellent interpersonal skills and good organisational skills
Applicants interested in this role are invited to apply with a detailed resume.